|Position Title: Law Firm Executive Director|
Job ID: 2494
Company/Firm/Coop Name: Aureus Group
Type of Job: Full Time
Date Posted: March 30, 2012
Job Locations: Omaha, NE
Well known, successful and growing Omaha-based law firm of 80-plus lawyers is seeking an Executive Director. This position will report directly to the Managing Partner, will work closely with the members of the Executive Committee and will have overall responsibility for accounting/finance, human resources, information technology, marketing management, support services and facilities management. This is an ideal position for someone who desires to take on key management responsibilities and a leadership role in an established firm with a diversified practice.
- Bachelors degree; MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- Significant management experience (ideally in a service-oriented environment).
- Strong business acumen
- Strong management, leadership and supervisory skills
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Strong financial/a nalytical skills (e.g. budgets, trends, etc.)
- Prior law/professional services firm management experience a plus, but not required.
Attractive salary and bonus potential.
If you have a background that lines-up well with the preceding and are interested in learning more about this opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com or call 800-273-6679, ext 1312 for a confidential conversation.